Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two Legends : où la ...
Voir le deal

:: LE MANUEL DU FUTUR HÉROS :: ÉCHOS HÉROÏQUES :: Fiches de prouesses Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Tim Recket's social media

Tim Recket
Messages RP : 73

Feuille de personnage
Titre: White Spirit
Expérience: 375/700
Rang C

Tim Recket
Rang C
Mer 19 Sep - 18:31
White Spirit
  • Recket Tim@ChildHero
  • Hey ! It's me ! The most known "Child Hero" of the United Kingdom and also the fastest Hero of the world (I'm looking at you Ingenium) ! If you wanna hangout just call o/
  • 150 following
  • 1,5k abonné
  • Ayako Idō @HolographicSpeaker

A new Hero introduced with a fight between us and the baddest bad guy of them all and and a lot of flashes. Can't wait to see where she is heading.

• SATORU AKAMESHI @CodingBoi

Bad guy face, good guy moves, a real treat for someone like me. I'm glad to be friends with him.

• RYUJI ICHIHYO @Agrougrou

A strong voice to lead his classmates in the right direction. Maybe i'll work with him someday.

• SAHA-TERRA @TheLastEarthBender

Kindness in her eyes, will to protect in every move. She saved my life, I hope I can repay that one day.

• Lincoln Sarah @Psykokwak

Is she always that sick ? A harsh woman with harsher problems for sure. I'd be happy not seeing her again.

• Miles Smith @FunkyKong

BIG MONKE

• Deku @MightyNerd

Maecenas pharetra neque vitae justo sodales luctus. Etiam efficitur dolor rhoncus enim dictum, vel tristique leo rhoncus.

• Deku @MightyNerd

Maecenas pharetra neque vitae justo sodales luctus. Etiam efficitur dolor rhoncus enim dictum, vel tristique leo rhoncus.

• [LA BATAILLE DE MUSUTAFU] RUES COMMERÇANTES W/Tomae & Miles/
    PANIC PANIC PANIC ! Musutafu is under attack and everyone must flee ! My job is to make sure everyone is out of the area with the help of an edgy Yuei student. But wait who is that ? Sir, you have leave quick ! Mist- Monkey ?
  • [LA BATAILLE DE MUSUTAFU] ENTREPÔTS DÉVASTÉS W/Ayako, Ayo, Coy & Sarah/
    I had just failed to capture a Gorilla when I received the call. Everyone had to hurry, Heroes were falling like flies and no one was able to stop a never seen before enemy. No time to waste !
  • KEEP CALM AND STUDY W/ Ryuji Ichiyo/
    After the great battle of Musutafu someone had to explain to everyone what happened and why. Uh ? Me ? Yuei ? You mean I have to explain to an entire class why they're not safe anymore ? Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
  • HAPPY FIRST TIME W/ Satoru Akameshi/
    Sometimes you just want to relax, let yourself go and maybe train a little. But I didn't having this much fun ! This guy is really something, and maybe he could help me with my popularity issue ?..
  • Face à Tas de morve @Shitslim
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas pharetra neque vitae justo sodales luctus. Etiam efficitur dolor rhoncus enim dictum, vel tristique leo rhoncus. Morbi porttitor, ipsum sed vehicula consequat, elit mauris laoreet risus, ut tristique ipsum libero non neque. Praesent tempus sed est eu venenatis. Proin varius condimentum lectus, non elementum risus imperdiet sed. Phasellus facilisis ante feugiat ipsum hendrerit feugiat. Sed nec eleifend diam. Fusce pharetra dolor ac risus imperdiet condimentum. Aenean interdum efficitur erat vitae sollicitudin.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas pharetra neque vitae justo sodales luctus. Etiam efficitur dolor rhoncus enim dictum, vel tristique leo rhoncus. Morbi porttitor, ipsum sed vehicula consequat, elit mauris laoreet risus, ut tristique ipsum libero non neque. Praesent tempus sed est eu venenatis. Proin varius condimentum lectus, non elementum risus imperdiet sed. Phasellus facilisis ante feugiat ipsum hendrerit feugiat. Sed nec eleifend diam. Fusce pharetra dolor ac risus imperdiet condimentum. Aenean interdum efficitur erat vitae sollicitudin.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut Page 1 sur 1